Cancellation & Returns Policy
- You can cancel items or orders that haven't shipped yet by emailing us at email@example.com.
- After submitting the cancellation, we'll email you back a confirmation message.
- If the order has already shipped and cannot be canceled, we will email you back requesting that you refuse the package. Note: After the carrier has received your item, it can take up to 2 weeks for us to receive and process your return.
- If you're receiving a refund after we have received your item, it may take an additional 3-5 business days to fully process your return and issue your refund. Order cancellations and returns are subject to a 10% re-stocking fee and shipping costs.
- We accept returns of all unused and unopened products for 30 days following receipt of your order. Simply send it back to us for a refund (less a 10% restocking fee and shipping costs).
- Before you ship product(s) back, make sure to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, which you must display on the outside of the box. Inside the box, please include either a copy of the original Sales Receipt or Invoice, or a sheet of paper with your name, address, phone number, reason for return and RMA number.
- We do not pay any postage (to and from, taxes, duties fees) on international returns and exchanges. All transportation costs will be the buyer's responsibility.
- Items returned for a refund are subject to a restocking fee of 10%.
- Your refund (less a 10% restocking fee and shipping costs) will be processed within three business days after we receive your returned item.
Missing & Broken Items
- All missing and broken items must be reported within 72 hours of delivery. Please contact us at email@example.com and we will resolve the issue promptly.
- No Warranty
- Due to the fragile nature of our Ross' Gold™ Glass products, there is no warranty offered.
- FREE shipping on orders over $200 only applies to those within North America
PACKAGE TRACKING: Once we have processed your order, we will send your order with the appropriate courier service (Canada Post, UPS, USPS). We will email you with a tracking number which will help you estimate your order’s arrival time & date. We strongly advise you to be aware of when your package is being delivered to your address as we are not responsible for packages that may have been stolen.
PACKAGE NOT DELIVERED: If your package tracking information shows delivered but you did not receive it, you will need to contact your local post office or courier service to see where the package was left. Once a package is confirmed delivered Ross' Gold™ Glass is no longer responsible for the package.